When it comes to incentive travel, one thing is certain. What makes a real difference is a well-planned balance of all that’s fun-filled, uplifting and memorable, exotic, exciting, interesting, surprising and unique, along with great food, top-class hotels,
comfortable transportation, personal attention, careful planning
and trouble-free results. In a word, what you need is excellence... and however you look at it, Tel Aviv fits this bill to a “T,” as do the DMOs in the country that organize and operate incentive programs.
Just about all of Israel’s incentive travel experts are members of international and regional destination management organizations and maintain close working ties with incentive houses and agents abroad, aiming, together with them, to create the memorable experiences dreamt of by client companies for their winning teams. They’re willing to host serious buyers on-site inspection trips, to show them the “what’s,” “where’s” and “how’s” of a Tel Aviv incentive and to have them realize that nothing will be left to chance. Among the many special touches they offer:
- Group badges and luggage labels sent to your winners before they arrive, along with disk
- on key with data on Israeli customs, regulations and norms, and photographs of the country
- Assistance with passport and luggage clearance
- A special welcome of Israeli chocolate and a red rose for each arriving “winner”
- A musical welcome for your group at the airport and/or at the hotel
- A traditional bread and wine greeting at the airport
- A collection of Dead Sea health & beauty products
- A souvenir album embossed with your company logo, with Israeli coins and/or stamps
- A souvenir T-shirt or hat printed with your company logo and name
- Arrival message sent home
- Home hospitality meetings with Israelis at their homes
- A newspaper in your own language (when available)every morning at the hotel
- Room service champagne breakfasts
- Escorted shopping
- A personalized bottle of Israeli wine or jar of local honey
- A personalized piece of Israeli handmade ceramics
- A handmade olivewood statue, glass vase, or Israeli medallion
- A gift of bottled Jordan River water as a farewell gift
- Escorted departures to your groups’ plane.
The expertise and determination of Israel’s incentive professionals are your bond of quality and assurance that an incentive program in Tel Aviv will be a cut above just about every incentive experience you and your winners have ever known.